Tumbling Waters Wedding, Stanwell Tops
This Tumbling Waters wedding was absolutely magical. So many great stories to tell:
1. Emma had the hats handmade and surprised Scott after the ceremony with his (captured on camera). Each hat has the coordinates of the location they got married, shells Scott found on the beach for Emma, their names etc.
2. The rings where made by the very talented https://zoepook.com.au/
3. It was a ‘white party’ – all guests had to wear white.
4. Honey – Both the bride and groom grow up on seperate family farms. For the wedding favours for the guests they decided to pollinate the bees from both farms to make a unquie type of honey. Such a cool idea!
4. Emma dress was from Rue De Seine Bridal
5. Scotts suit is from the amazing G.M Hanna Tailor
5. Scotts watch was a gift from the premium watch makers Hublot
5. The couple met when Emma put out a facebook post on Bondi Loop saying she was looking for someone to road trip with her across Australia – Scotty replied and the rest is history. They road tripped together, surfed the south coast and fell in love.
6. Fun Facts:- Scott (aka Jimmy Niggles) is famous for his beard and founded a charity to raise awareness of skin cancer after his friend sadly died. He said he would not shave his beard until he raise $1million! Now the charity is a massive foundation. https://beardseason.com
“An absolute all star!! A brilliant eye. A charm to work with and a real solid performer from start to finish. We couldn’t be happier with our wedding photos and are so so glad we went with Kat Rollings! Making your special day so much more memorable.” Emma + Scott
Contact me for my packages and more information here!